After months of paused transactions due to Covid-19 this has created a surge of new home buyers now the Orlando Market is in the black, medium home sales are up and inventory is at its all-time low!
In the month of july 2020:
- 3,679 homes sold. That’s up 1% from the previous year.
- Medium sales price: $270,000. Almost 10% increase in one year.
- Inventory is down by 22% from a year ago!
- 5% fewer properties on the market now than they were last month.
- 6,220 homes for sale, meaning there’s a months supply! Such a sellers’ market!
- This pushes home prices up and up.
- Record low interest rates. We are now at an avarage of 2,97%!
- Cheap money allows the consumer to get more home for their money.
When is this market going to shift?
For more news about the housing market, finance and investments, follow Dave Knight’s channel, DaveTV